You can help provide opportunities and protection to Southeast Asian women and children. You can use any credit card or Paypal to make a single donation or donate monthly.
- €35 / US$45 covers university tuition for a former victim for a month.
- €55 / US$70 covers materials for a basic empowerment activity for victims in a shelter.
- €85 / US$115 covers the medical costs of a victim after rescue.
- €110 / US$150 covers fees for legal procedures for a victim to get compensation.
- €200 / US$270 covers the return process of a victim all the way to their home.
- €420 / US$580 covers costs for the full reintegration process of a victim including basic occupational training, startup capital for an income generating project and constant follow up/support to a girl until she reaches social and economic independence.
If it is more convenient for you to donate to AAT by bank transfer, our bank details are listed here. Please give your name as the reference number so that we can track your donation. If your donation is for a specific cause, please also specify this in the reference.
BANK NAME: Siam Commercial Bank PCL, Bangkok, Thailand
A/C NUMBER: 171-269836-5
A/C NAME: ALLIANCE ANTI TRAFIC FOUNDATION
SWIFT CODE: SICOTHBK
REFERENCE: your name and the area that you wish to support, if applicable.
Please notify us that you have donated via bank transfer so that we are able to acknowledge your donation. Kindly note that for international transfer, the international operating fee (around 20 USD) will be automatically deducted by the banking system.