In one click, you can help provide opportunities and protection to Southeast Asian women and children. Through our giving widget, you can use any credit card or payment service to make a single donation or donate monthly.
En un SEUL clic, vous pouvez fournir de nouvelles opportunités aux femmes et aux enfants d’Asie du Sud Est. Vous pouvez ensuite changer le texte en Français en cliquant sur l’icone représentant la Terre. Puis remplissez la section à votre convenance.
- 35 EUR / 45 USD covers University tuition for a former victim for a month.
- 55 EUR / 70 USD covers materials for a basic empowerment activity for victims in a shelter.
- 85 EUR / 115 USD covers the medical costs of a victim after rescue.
- 110 EUR / 150 USD covers fees for legal procedures for a victim to get compensation.
- 200 EUR / 270 USD covers the return process of a victim all the way to their home.
- 420 EUR / 580 USD covers costs for the full reintegration process of a victim including basic occupational training, startup capital for an income generating project and constant follow up/support to a girl until she reaches social and economic independence.
* When donating via our smart widget system, Ammado, the system will automatically send a donation receipt to the email you’ve given us. If you would like to request for an official receipt from from AAT, please contact us at email@example.com.
If it is more convenient for you to donate to AAT by bank transfer, our bank details are listed here. Please give your name as the reference number so that we can track your donation. If your donation is for a specific cause, please also specify this in the reference.
Siam Commercial Bank PCL
(SWIFT CODE): SICOTHBK
A/C number: 171-269836-5
A/C name: ALLIANCE ANTI TRAFIC FOUNDATION
Reference: your name and the area that you wish to support, if applicable.
Please notify firstname.lastname@example.org that you have donated via bank transfer so that we are able to acknowledge your donation. Kindly note that for international transfer, the international operating fee (around 20 USD) will be automatically deducted by the banking system.